Car Boot Treasure Chest

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

A friend of mine called me over to his house today to have a look at some stuff he got at a car boot sale on sunday.
He said he got the whole lot from a woman selling off her husbands old rubbish after he had left her for another woman, this is what he got:-

FS2002
FS2004
FS Traffic 2002
FS Traffic 2004
Airbus A380 Addon FS2004
Concorde Proffesional
A320 Pilot in Command
Lago Tornado
Lago Falcon
ATR72-500
British Airports Vol 1-6
RAF Vulcan
Carrier Operations
Vickers VC10
A340 Professional
Lock On Modern Air Combat
Flight Yoke and Pedals
20 CD's containing various downloads of feeware

After hearing how the womans ex husband would sit for hours on his pc flight simming to his hearts content the wife had told him to spend less time on the pc and do other things such as getting out of the house more, eventually he couldnt take any more of her nagging & decided to take an interest in his local pubs, which ended up in an interest with his local barmaid who he ended up moving in with.

So on hearing this womans sad story my friend took sympathy on the poor woman and agreed to take this large bundle of flight simming memorys of her hands for £12

What a great ending for the flight simmer
Group Wave

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

😳 WOW!
Your friend and the guy seemed to get the best parts of the breakup.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

ROFL ROFL ROFL

All women has a computer freak virus Yucky in their DNA.

Anyway you were the lucky one my friend.Enjoy all this great things. 👍

Friendly suggestion in order to avoid such kind of circumstances.
Get a powerful lap top.Hide it in your warehouse.Pretend weariness from PC using and go to your local pub with your lap top and learn the woman bartender to fly your new A380 😉 😉 😉

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

pmsl 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

sonicninja wrote:

pmsl 😂

Forgive my poor English but what ''pmsl'' means ❓

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

sorry Greekman its netslang Geek for "Pissing myself laughing", just lazy typing really but habit after a few years

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

sonicninja wrote:

sorry Greekman its netslang Geek for "Pissing myself laughing", just lazy typing really but habit after a few years

No need to sorry ❗
Im an unlearned savage and you learn me something new.

Thanks a lot my friend. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

That's a nice collection! And pretty big 😳

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...