Follow me car

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

I remember in the distant past quetion about a follow me car.

The FollowMe-Gauge is a Gauge-File that adds a follow-me car to your FS. The car has blinking STOP- and FOLLOW ME signs, working brake-lights and direction indicators. Your ATC-Airline is shown on the back of the car, so you always will be guided by a car of your favorite Airline.

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

The read me says its for 2002
But will give it a try

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

tomthetank wrote:

But will give it a try

Did not notice. Let me know if it worked out. Still trolling for gauges have not had a chance to try any yet.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

lkw wrote:

tomthetank wrote:

But will give it a try

Did not notice. Let me know if it worked out. Still trolling for gauges have not had a chance to try any yet.

I download it too but im on flight now...I ll be able to try in about 2hours.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well i insall it(FS2004) and i get the Follow me Buttonin the upper left of my screen but no car... Dont Know
Maybe im doing something wrong...Let me know if happens something different to you.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Well i insall it(FS2004) and i get the Follow me Buttonin the upper left of my screen but no car... Dont Know
Maybe im doing something wrong...Let me know if happens something different to you.

sure you didn't run it over Greekman ? 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

sure you didn't run it over Greekman ? 😀

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Many many possibilities 😂 😂 😂
...But i have drink two much tonight only a couple( glasses not bottles)of Canadian Club... 😉

madbrit Guest

Here was me thinking it was going to take the place of the Progressive Taxi pink line.

It does work in FS9 but it just reacts to whatever rudder/brake inputs you make. You hit the right rudder pedal, it signals to turn right. Press the brakes, the stop sign illuminates.

I left it visible for takeoff just to see what happened - and it stayed right in front of me as I climbed. Hillarious to see the indicators flashing as I flew the pattern. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Kind of like the tail wagging the tog. 😂

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

madbrit wrote:

Here was me thinking it was going to take the place of the Progressive Taxi pink line.

It does work in FS9 but it just reacts to whatever rudder/brake inputs you make. You hit the right rudder pedal, it signals to turn right. Press the brakes, the stop sign illuminates.

I left it visible for takeoff just to see what happened - and it stayed right in front of me as I climbed. Hillarious to see the indicators flashing as I flew the pattern. 😂

Sorry about that guys I was assuming that it do a progressive taxie type thing also. Just got around to possibly checking it out. Guess I will not bother now. Oops!

Pro Member Trainee
raoul Trainee

lkw wrote:

I remember in the distant past quetion about a follow me car.

The FollowMe-Gauge is a Gauge-File that adds a follow-me car to your FS. The car has blinking STOP- and FOLLOW ME signs, working brake-lights and direction indicators. Your ATC-Airline is shown on the back of the car, so you always will be guided by a car of your favorite Airline.

Can you put the link again please ?

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Bit of a late reply, Mr Barclay. 😕

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...