Airbus A340-600

rcnextgen Guest

hey,

does anybody know where you can get a really good Airbus A340-600??

Also, I would really like some Virgin Atlantic Airways liveries for my planes, any idea where i can get these from??

thanks

RC

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Well, if you are looking for a "really good" Airbus A340-600 you have to wait a few days. https://www.simshack.net/products/airbus-a340-500-600-combi-pack-fsx-fs2004-321 they are almost releasing their A340-600.

Meanwhile, Simubuild has an A340-600 as well as FS Painter. The best one of those two is the Simubuild one, I think. Both are free.

In avsim type this: vir_a346.zip and choose Flight Simulator 2004 - Aircraft Repaints, Textures, and Modifications. I think that one includes the model too. If not, type "simubuild" in Avsim and download another A340-600.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Agus,

which panel are you using for your Simubuild A340-600?

Thanks,
Rick

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

I heard the CLS A300 is horrible 😕 Don't know if it's true, but I heard bad things. Are we sure the 340 will be good?

Pro Member Chief Captain

This is the panel I use for the A340-600. I find it to be a cool panel. You always have to turn on the screens. To do so you have to open the Throttle panel and look on top of it for a switch that turns on the screens. I'm in a hurry now, so if you need help tell me and when I come back I'll try to help you.

Panel

(dead link removed)

Fix

(dead link removed)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Why is it that young men always seem to be in a hurry??

But I appreciate you taking time out and lending a helping hand - thanks for uploading 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain

I was going to meet a friend and my mom was waiting me in the car. I'm not gonna let her wait ages... 😂

I hope you enjoy the panel. It's been tricky with me the first days.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

I was going to meet a friend and my mom was waiting me in the car. I'm not gonna let her wait ages... 😂

I hope you enjoy the panel. It's been tricky with me the first days.

Affirmative!!! ANYTHING can wait - but NEVER let your mom wait Idea you wouldn't have been able to help me out in the first place had it not been for your mom's presence... right?

Regards,
Rick 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

When I was uploading the files my mom was drinking tea or something. Then I started to write my post to you and my mom was telling me that we had to go now, so I wrote the post in a hurry, and submitted it.

you wouldn't have been able to help me out in the first place had it not been for your mom's presence... right?

Yes 😉

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...