Does anybody know where I can download a Dash 4? Thanks in advance if anyone can help!
2 Answers
Anonymous wrote:
Does anybody know where I can download a Dash 4? Thanks in advance if anyone can help!
Sorry, all I can find at the moment are Dash 8s and 7s. Interested?
➡ http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=dash&FileName=&Author=&CatID=fs2004ac
Whats a Dash 4? Do you mean a DHC-4 which is better known as a Caribou?
if so try
http://www.pmstone.com/AircraftMilitary.htm
5th down
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer