40%
 40%  [ 6 ]
No
60%
 60%  [ 9 ]

Total Votes : 15

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

Should Be Interesting, reply to why you voted!

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No.
We have a fantastic free one. Better than MS could build.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2617/fs2004-fsx-concorde-collection/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

True. It's almost as noisy as the real one. 😉

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

I will assume here (why? No idea) that you mean the real Concorde. I answered no. The aircraft has come full circle, let it rest. There are new supersonic marvels in the works and even if they never leave the drawing board, it doesn't matter. Resurrecting a 30 year old dream is not the answer.

As for simulated Concorde, yes I think it should be included as a default aircraft. It's really hard to fly, but so what 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

It's really hard to fly, but so what

And as addition i would said that ...If its hard to fly its easy to crash... 😂 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I voted no because it's too noisy and the tickets cost a lot of money.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I voted yes,why?
Because from where I used to live I could see over the Bristol Channel towards Filton and saw her fly many,many times during testing
Plus it was a dream to one day fly in her.Sadly that will not happen,and would not have had she still been flying today,because of cost Crying or Very sad

Bindolaf said why resurect a 30 year old dream.Why indeed,but how old is the 747??I know its been constantly updated,and that its unlikly that an original 747 is still aloft(anyone?? maybe a cargo version?)

Concorde was built 10 maybe 20 years ahead of its time and if it were being rolled out today as a brand new concept of flight,I doubt it would get very far.The do-gooders would put a stop to it
Too thursty
Too noisey
Too much this too much that blah blah Censored blah

Remember(I dont,but have read about it) when Stevenson invented the train(I know it was Trevithick but Stevenson seems to get the credit)That mans flesh would be torn from his body if he were to travel above 10mph
And of course "if man were meant to fly he would have feathers"

Were it not for the few pioneers throughout time, we would still be living in caves

Embarassed Seem to have got on one there Embarassed

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I think that the Concorde will be brought back. We'll see what happens.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well honestly, I voted no. During the time she served she was great. But she wouldn't last in todays world. Fuel prices are too high and she wasn't fuel efficient to make it today. Maybe someday someone will make another SST. But I guess time will tell.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

And of course "if man were meant to fly he would have feathers"

Clap Well put!

also "if man were meant to be naked - God would have created us without clothes"

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Tom makes a good point, but of course we don't still travel around in Stevenson's rocket. There may be a "Concorde II" in the future. The concept is alive, but yea. The plane itself is obsolete, sadly.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...