Whoa

Pro Member Trainee
nap_guy Trainee

I just flew from Dubai to Frankfurt (in real life) on Emirates, wow. They have this cool nosecam that even the jokers in coach like me could watch on our own personal little screen. A full fledged menu for coach, choices of hundreds of movies, I mean it was great.
I say we start a revolution, give unions the boot, and make all the American airlines cool again...or at least put a nosecam in them so we can watch! 😀

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

The aircraft was the A340-500, right? Both A340-500/600 have cams installed outside the aircraft to help the pilots taxi the plane. They have also a tail cam which is just for the joy of the passenger. That cam can be used by the pilots or crew to check if all cargo doors are closed, air bridges are not attached to the aircraft, etc.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

nap_guy wrote:

I just flew from Dubai to Frankfurt (in real life) on Emirates, wow. They have this cool nosecam that even the jokers in coach like me could watch on our own personal little screen. A full fledged menu for coach, choices of hundreds of movies, I mean it was great.

Like yourself, I flew Emirates from Dubai to Frankfurt last year in June and I agree with you - wow. I too experienced the nosecam for the first time.

Agus I'm not disputing your factual knowledge regarding the A340s - though I was definately on an A330 that time.
If you find it important enough, why don't you do a little more digging and share with us what you discover? Read

😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

same here...they're great

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...