The Howard 500...Ready!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The Howard 500...Ready!
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/826/fs2004-howard-500-package-with-virtual-cockpit/

Whoa, is she a beauty, a little heavy to handle like a big bus and fast...easy to land.

Super detailed Pkg incl gMax fully animated, radial propelled, taildragger AC with "hand-flyer" flight dynamics, features a custom panel patterned after the RW N500HP, an easy-to-read fully functional virtual cockpit with day lighting and VC gauge backlighting for night, a special N500HP paint scheme by Joáo Paz and nice matching leather interior, sounds mixed to resemble the rw AC, specular highlites in the VC and Html checklists. This package will not work in FS2002. By Milton Shupe, Scott Thomas, and Joáo Paz. 14.7MB. Filename: hw5vc4.zip

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

Just downloaded it and took it for a ride accross Lake Ontario, to Toronto island.
Like you said, very fast and what a lift ratio 🙂
Installation was seamless, the plane is very nicely equiped and very well done. 👏

Thanks for the tip Radarman.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Glad your enjoying it, I do like those self installers, no work at all. To bad most don't come that way.
It's very generous of the designers to use it.
Anyone else try her?

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I took a screen shot of the inside cockpit, the co-pilots seat. Nicer upholstery than my car.

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

I just came across this gorgeous aircraft early today. Wow! For those new member whom may have missed it, I thought I would nudge it to the top of the list again. Excellent detail. If you are interested get the package with VC.

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

And on http://www.flightsimonline.com/howard500/Howard500down.htm there's a "FS2004 Only - Startup Smoke and Flame Upgrade". You might also take a peek at the additional images of the Howard at the bottom of the page. 😳

I did find the "FS2004 Bare Metal Passenger & Cargo Upgrade" (VC Version = hw5c4.zip) on avsim.com

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...