VOR

Pro Member Trainee
duarte Trainee

Question. I filled a VOR flight plan from Logan airport in boston to kennedy airport in New york. The two VOR frequencies i was given were 111.40 which is PUT, and 115.90 which is kennedy airport. In boston airport i entered 111.40 in my nav1 radio, and nothing happened as if it did not recognize it. Is it because its too far out? If it is why was it given to me? I managed to get to PUT by looking at my map, and when i got there i entered the Kennedy VOR and i again nothing happened. I am new to this, so any comment or suggestions will be more than welcome. Thank you very much.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Strange happening all the time. If it persists then you have a problem and a reinstall might be the thing to do.
Last night I was going to land at , I just drew a blank Dont Know , the airport name in Texas, Help! near the Mexico border. Getting old sucks! ROFL
Anyway I saw two airstrips next to each other and they kept telling me that I was 3 miles out even though I was above the end of the runway, the other was a military field, I chose the correct one.
Anomalies, we hope, after all it's a $50 piece of software, really amazing for the price.

Ah!!!!!! El Paso!!!! Idea

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...