great game, no activation

JonathanG Guest

when i get home ill register as a member

I get the same problem the oen that says prodcut activation error, please reinstall
when i get home ill try out the fix that one of your members has listed

i have a brand new copy of the game that cost me £50 so im a bit annoyed about
the problem however i can fix this hopefully

as for moaners and saying things like fsx is crap, get a new system
i bought a new laptop last week with 2gb ram , intel core 2 extreme duo, and a 512mb nvidia
7950 gtx, now i have all settings at ultra high, full autogen, advanced animaion,
full bloom, full antistropic AA, and so forth, and ill post some pics later
but this system wasnt a armbreaker for price. i also have a slightly less powerful system and
i still get great looking results and frames, i generally get around 30 frames with no stutters

now another probelm all flight simmers seem to have is moanning about bad gfx, maybe your pushing
for 75 frames a sec, why do you need 75 frames a sec, if your brain only can handle 25/sec

i simply dont understand why ud dump all the high settings for 75fps.

see later and im enjoying the photorealistics that are shown from MS pics of the game, while having a stable 30fps
i dont need 75fps

cya in a bit

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
JonathanG Guest

its me again, i know i said moaners, but some people are, its your system thats the problem, so anyway ill see you later and thanks

cant wait to activate for the multiplayer that ive been missing out

Flyer4000 Guest

Its only fair that the next installment of Flight Simulator is going to have improved graphics and ofcourse that means better hardware to run it. Every edition of Flight simulator has needed better specs, so really FSX is no different in that respect. If I'm correct FSX is optimised for Vista and DX10, but these are not avaliabe yet. DX10 hardware and Vista should make the Sim look better.
There are many who have bought loads of extras for their copys of FS 2004 for instance. I happen to own FS2004 and I have scenery add ons also extra planes. I was too hasty buying FSX deluxe because I don't think presents no real benifit at the moment. By default FSX looks better than FS2004, but my copy of FS2004 with its scenery add ons I actually think it looks better than FSX at present and runs at far more smoothly. I'm sure in the future FSX will present real benefit.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...