G15 logitech keyboard

Pro Member Trainee
Kev (Dyad) Trainee

Is anyone using this keybaord for FSx?

It has an LCD screen which can display game info. I was wondering if anyone has made an LCD app for fSx.

Kev

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Running Guest

I'm using an G15. The programmable macro keys are great.
I use them for pitch control, mixture control, time acceleration, login for multiplayer, spamming multiplayer chat with usefull information and opening/closing the chat window. The layout of the macro keys also allows for some logical grouping of these keys/functions.

Not using the LCD though.
Infact I turned off all LCD features to improve framerate, but during tweaking I have the performance monitor on to see processor and memory usage.

Pro Member Trainee
Michael Stanaland (locuteus) Trainee

Has this situation changed for anyone else? I have been looking for a FSX G15 mod for about a year now, off and on, with no success. I wish I had the skills to build one myself, but alas, I do not. I'd really like to find something that displayed basic flight info, speed, altitude, vertical speed, etc. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

No. There aren't any programs for FSX to work with the G-15 Keyboard. Like others said, it's a great keyboard to program aircraft functions, however I don't use my macros keys anymore for important flight controls..... I have the Saitek X52 programed to handle those.

Pro Member Trainee
Speedbird_001 Trainee

Hi all

I have developed the G15 Speedbird. This is a FSX Applet for the G15 keyboard. It's still a beta - but the basic functionality works.
Check out my home page:

www.team-challenger.com/speedbird

Cheers
Speedbird

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...