Fly Away Simulation
Your #1 Source for Flight Simulators!

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Best of the Best

psalm10720
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:29 am 

Does anyone have a list of airplane add-ons which are far and above the rest for fsx? and links to where to find them.
bawls327
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:55 am 

http://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads.html - The Fly Away Downloads Library
www.precisionmanuals.com = pmdg 747
www.commerciallevel.com - airbus a330-a340 are good
www.wilcopub.com = pretty much everything is cool but their support sucks.
www.leveldsim.com = 767
Lentomikael
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:13 am 

Those are cool but do you know anything FREE? I want Dc-10 but i have no money... can I find it free somewhre?

Sorry about my bad english!
bawls327
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:00 pm 

Lentomikael wrote:
Those are cool but do you know anything FREE? I want Dc-10 but i have no money... can I find it free somewhre?

Sorry about my bad english!

Hmmm most of my aircraft are payware I am sure alot of the other guys can help you about that.
Razgr1z912
Captain
Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:25 pm 

Well.. That doesn't matter so much you can still get payware.

http://www.thepiratebay.org
Lentomikael
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:08 am 

Razgr1z912 wrote:
Well.. That doesn't matter so much you can still get payware.

http://www.thepiratebay.org

How i open the torrents? I have account and other nut I can't use the downloads!!!
xXx-DeathKid-xXx
First Officer
First Officer

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:09 pm 

Download uTorrent Wink
puppy-paw
First Officer
First Officer

Pro Member

Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:25 pm 

well the a380 is the second biggest plane ever and well take it from me it is the best or is that just singapore airlines well there beth the best of the best i think!
I am just here to help and you can take it or just walk away. Live your life to the full and go were your heart takes you!
steven1495
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:47 pm 

www.filestube.com Just search what you want and 90% of the time its there. Ive gotten the CS 767, Wilco A380, Wilco ERJ-145, Wilco ERJ-170, Wilco A320, Wilco A330/40, a Payware DC-9, a Payware Wellington, Aerosoft F16, and probably a few more that i cant think of. Very Happy

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:35 pm 

http://simviation.com/

is where i get all my add-ons there all free but you need winrar Very Happy [/url]

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:41 am 

Jesus guys! Why don't you just pay for these aircraft addons? I can't believe people here are actually talking about how to steal this stuff. Disgusting.

Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:12 am 

piracy is just making a copy from the original... no harm done Smile

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:45 pm 

its sucks to pirate copies of these planes , just go to pmdg simulations or any of the ones listed at the top and pay for them , when u pirate stuff they tend to come with problems and can mess up your computer , some are lucky and might be ok but majority will mess them up , so ive heard . i buy from pmdg and pc aviator great sites / planes etc

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:31 pm 

It's all well and good that you pay for aircraft but don't preach to us to do it. Everyone is their own person and we can do what we want! I'm sick of a**holes like you telling people to stop pirating. Mind your own Business!!
Tailhook
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:42 am 

Anonymous wrote:
Jesus guys! Why don't you just pay for these aircraft addons? I can't believe people here are actually talking about how to steal this stuff. Disgusting.

Amen! Halleluja! God bless you!

..say, you are not by any chance a member of the Internet meme Anonymous ?

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:38 pm 

Under current copyright law, criminal cases of copyright violation carry a penalty of up to five (5) years in prison and a $250,000 fine. Civil penalties for copyright infringement include a minimum fine of $750 for each work.

Just saying, I know when I was in college a few years ago, there were hundreds of students who were fined and investigated for piracy, you can say it won't happen to you because your not doing anything bad, but stealing is stealing, would you rather pay $50 for something legally, or possibly lose your computer and $750 for every illegal download you have? I'm not judging, I'm just giving a fair warning, people do get caught all the time.
The-GPS-Kid
Captain
Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:30 pm 

Stephen1945 wrote:
Go to Filetube and steal them, like the gypsy troll I am.

Seriously, I hope this THIEF got banned. Rolling Eyes

I'm not rich, in fact I live on the poverty line; but if you do what I do and save your pennies and buy your aircraft when you can afford them, you'll enjoy them a whole lot more.

Thieves are scum; whether it's shoplifting in a supermarket or stealing software on-line. scum is scum.
David.

i7 2600k, 8GB DDR3 RAM, HD 5770 1GB, Win 7 64bit
avgarcia

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:53 pm 

if you're friend just bought a new car, and came to you and asked: "would you like a copy?" and with the press of a button he just made a copy of it, would that be steailng?

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:26 pm 

mksas
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:45 pm 

http://www.Fs-freeware.net
http://www.flightsim.com (slow download but some files may be found on http://www.fs2000.org/index.php with fast download)
and on this site! Very Happy
Great freeware and legal addons. Better download legal addons!
Regards, Mathias Husted - [niframe]http://www.cyberairlines.net/sig-rou.php?id=86105692MBr29226[/niframe]
hfffg

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:05 am 

fs freeware THE BEST AIRPLANE ADDONS
cheezyflier
Captain
Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:18 pm 

beware that there are a couple of developers that have uploaded virus'd copies of their work to torrent sights and the like, in an effort to combat piracy. i won't mention their names, take your chances if you wish.

however, if you want a comprehensive list of ALL free ware or ALL payware aircraft available for fsx or fs9 there is a certain website that has those lists stickied on their forum. i don't know if its cool to send you to another forum from here, so all i will give you is a a clue - the place is a toilet.
which imo, is rather appropriate considering some of the staff there.[/i]
captainobVus

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:09 am 

go to simviation.com

as long as you are not a member on the site, you can download payware without having to pay.

i believe that this is because, in order to become a member, you must give them your credit card details. and so if you are not a member, you do not have money taken.

there is a downside though, they do not always have the plane thhat you are after
Yogesh sharma

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:56 pm 

Piracy isn't a crime what's wrong with one mans kindness that he buys a product and uploads it to a website for all to download
Renegade69

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:52 am 

There is a lot of payware on the internet that either doesnt work or has absolutely no support. so my message to all pirates is that if you find an aircraft or other payware addon that you like and works well, then go out and buy a copy, because usually if it works great then the support from the bought copy will be far greater again. pirate to try - like it and buy Wink

and for this forum- all the posts regarding piracy, hundreds if not thousands of people still read these forums. by not removing those posts as im sure admins could, you are condoning piracy.

stop hosting details on how to pirate!
dum asses! lol Wink
Tinychi

Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:29 pm 

www.simviation.com

you welcome.
cheezyflier
Captain
Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:07 am 

Renegade69 wrote:

and for this forum- all the posts regarding piracy, hundreds if not thousands of people still read these forums. by not removing those posts as im sure admins could, you are condoning piracy.

stop hosting details on how to pirate!
dum asses! lol Wink

no, they're not condoning piracy. and anyone so stupid they had to come to this place to learn about the pirate bay or other sites deserves what is sure to happen to them soon enough. maybe you might find one of these usefull?

ianstephens
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:01 pm 

You may find my article interesting (for 2013):
http://flyawaysimulation.com/news/4686/
Trolleighdfiugghdfijgfbgh

Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:26 pm 

All you guys saying its fucking up your pc to download torrent files thats no true (if you have a anti virus program of course) hole my live i have been downloading pirates with utorrent nothing happends if you just install something like avast anti virus program ( its free and i used it nothing happends avast just blocking it All and Then Nukeing it all)
U are Suck...

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:49 am 

HAHAHAHA... They that hate us, are just jealous of us that like doing piracy (really don't download torrent just rar). And they said torrent can harm your computer are fool. I have downloaded 213 torrent never harmed hahahahahahaha

Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Sign-Up

Signing-up for a Pro account gives you super fast uncapped speed to the thousands of FSX, FS2004 & X-Plane downloads which include aircraft, scenery and more - click here to view the library for free or...

Go Pro
Sign-Up Now

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter

Join over 130,000 subscribers of our free dedicated flight simulation newsletter. Featuring new downloads, products and industry news.

Hot Payware

Survey

Have you downloaded your free copy of Microsoft Flight?

Yes, I really enjoy playing it!
No, I haven't downloaded it yet...
I'm going to stick with FSX
I haven't even moved to FSX, I'm sticking with FS2004
No, X-Plane all the way!
...Microsoft what?
I've moved to Prepar3D.

Votes 54337

Social

RSS Feed iPhone App

Terms & Privacy Policy | Contact Us

Copyright © 2014 Fly Away Simulation. All Rights Reserved.