FSX Acceleration Download?

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

Been surfing the net for awhile, and cant find a downloadable version of it.
If you have any links, I would be most grateful.
Thankyou.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

I think it is only available on DVD

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I agree, I've only seen it in stores or online on DVD next to Flight Simulator.

Jack4574 Guest

I'm guessing Microsoft is being too stingy(greedy?) to part with Acceloration & make it avalale to the public domain for free. I wish they would. I think enough time has passed for them to at least consider this. Some addons don't work without it & I miss the military stuff Acceloration used to have. I wish they would at lest make a Steam version of an Acceloration DLC compatibal with CD installed or Steam FSX for like around $5. 

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Although Microsoft isn't putting it out for sale any longer you can still buy it.
Amazon or ebay.

https://www.amazon.com/d/Pc-Games/Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-Acceleration-Expansion-PC/B000U96L54

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...