Pilot in comand 737 fsx/vista upgrade?

Pro Member Trainee
cudster Trainee

Could anybody advise whether you need FSX Deluxe in order to run PIC 737?

I have PIC 737 cd for fs2004 but have just bought an upgrade to fsx/vista.

None of the buttons work, the instruments, gauges and displays do not appear to be on.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Thankyou for any help.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

Hi i wouldn't thought you need the deluxe version to run 737 pic.
I have this upgrade of 737 pic for vista and it works fine on my system, i do have the deluxe version of FSX but it should not make any difference.
Do you have FSX SP1 install and SP2, try reinstalling 737 pic again

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

You bought an fsx upgrade of the plane? or are you trying to run a fs9 airplane in fsx?

Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

yes i bought the to FSX upgrade to vista as I already had 737 pic installed in FS2004, I have both FS2004 and FSX running on my pc under vista though I wish now I was still running XP. Vista causes problems with my some of my older addons for FS2004.
I use FSX most of the time now as i really like to fly with VC, and my upgrade of 737 PIC runs fine for me.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...