HELP Clear Carrier

Pro Member Trainee
Rolaids Trainee

Hi I have downloaded the only aircraft carrier on here for FSX. I have used it another time but now it don't work. The the whole thing is clear. It is really weird. I can see the planes on the deck and the runway lights but it is totally not there. Some hel please

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Oh yikes, happened to me. Turn Scenery up to max, or high.

😁

Pro Member Trainee
Rolaids Trainee

Well I turned the graphics quality to max but cut everything else back so it wouldn't be jerky 😞 It didnt work Any other ideas

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Get fs9 and you'll have carriers galore 😎

Pro Member Trainee
Rolaids Trainee

An Idea but thats not going to happen. Do you think I could move that one from the flour power file? Is their any ones in the game somwhere?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I doubt that the flower power one can be moved. In any case it has neither cables for traps nor catapults which makes it useless for carrier operations. You could buy Acceleration and the headaches that come with it. My guess though is that at this stage FS9 is a cheaper option and as already mentioned you'll have more carriers than you can count and tailhook equipped aircraft with it.
There are also a few guys who know how to set everything up in FS9.

Pro Member Trainee
Rolaids Trainee

Well, are there any other carier downloads anywhere. Are there any FS9 ones that will work in FSX

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Rolaids wrote:

Well, are there any other carier downloads anywhere. Are there any FS9 ones that will work in FSX

This one works in FSX and is easy to install:

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=cvn_7275.zip&Author=&CatID=root

Pro Member Trainee
Rolaids Trainee

Thanks Guys for your help!
Rolaids

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...