Thank you

I want to say thanks for the help I have recieved here so far. tons and tons of help, and as soon as I file my yearly, take my money away forms(Taxes) I will sign up and actually have a username. I just wanted to say thanks, and I will probably be asking tones more before I sign up

Thanks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 We all enjoy talking to friendly people, hope to see you as a member soon.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I'll tell you something. I am a member of three forums: Fly Away Simulation, FTG (It's the forum of my VA), and Project Open Sky. This forum is the best in my opinion. Why? Because I recieve too much help.
I also help many people with their problems and I really like to do that.

Here, in Fly Away Simulation, we will always help everybody! This is like a community. We are all a community....members and guest are all in the same community.
Some people may say "Oh, this guys is a guest...I won't help him. Go get a membership and come back later!" I sincerely disagree with this statement. I help everyone, being a guest or a member. There is no difference between them. We are both humans.

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

Dear tax evader, I mean fellow flight simmer. since we are being anonmiss, ananomiss, anonamis......nameless, I am going to take credit for solving all of your problems.
At any rate, welcome here, all of us are ready to help at any time. In particular RADARman and TTT, our heroes.
I'm just here for the 🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...