FS9 No-CD crack

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I was going to download the FS9.1 no CD crack from our file library, but I read the reviews and somone said that it didn't work with the update. 😞 Is this true?
Thanks.

Answers 19 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You have to use the 9.1 crack for the new MS patch.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads.html

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I tried the update but it doesn't work so can anyone tell me what it's like[THE FS9 UPDATE]

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

JVD wrote:

I tried the update but it doesn't work so can anyone tell me what it's like[THE FS9 UPDATE]

Did you download it from http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/downloads.asp ?

Update Enhancements

* Addressed slow frame rates for flights repeatedly in and out of a common area. Frame rate decreases have been corrected by fixes to Autogen scenery behavior and memory allocation.
* Addressed product stability issues that were due to changes of season in particular airport environments. Users will experience stable and consistent behavior when changing the time and season across any of the airports at any level of scenery detail.
* Addressed additional product stability issues tied to various features throughout the product.
* Addressed issues with configuration file updates to make sure all option changes are reflected during subsequent launches.
* Restored support for 19 meter digital elevation data as was supported in Flight Simulator 2002.

Content Updates

* The update includes over 160 bridge models to replace missing bridges. These new bridges will appear at all scenery settings of normal and higher.
* Kennedy Airport (KJFK) features new autogen objects to enhance the high detailed scenery and terrain for the airport and surrounding area.
* Virtual Student Pilots completing their first solo flights will correctly receive Solo Certificates for their accomplishments.

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (megafoot) First Officer

there is a nocd crack for 9.1 users at this site. Active camera wont work if you are using a nocd crack. I found that out the hard way

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

megafoot wrote:

there is a nocd crack for 9.1 users at this site. Active camera wont work if you are using a nocd crack. I found that out the hard way

There's a patch for Active Camera so it can work with the MSpatch.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
andribjorn Trainee

can somebody help me with the uptade v9,1 always when i try to innstall it com ABBORT OD and when i click ok stand you have chosen to cancel the update i dont know what to do
please help me.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

andribjorn wrote:

can somebody help me with the uptade v9,1 always when i try to innstall it com ABBORT OD and when i click ok stand you have chosen to cancel the update i dont know what to do
please help me.

If you don't follow the 9.1 install steps carefully one by one it wont work.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
captainc Trainee

Just to clarafly things can AC2004 be used with the MS9.1 nocd crack becuase right now i cant get AC2004 to work at all even when I am in the KSEA area I want the demo to work first before I splash the cash and register it?

Craig

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

well i have version 9.1 because i recently bought it not even a year ago maybe a bit longer and i installed the patch and it works great and the site for fs2004 isnt up anymore so youll have to find it somewhere on the internet

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

captainc wrote:

Just to clarafly things can AC2004 be used with the MS9.1 nocd crack becuase right now i cant get AC2004 to work at all even when I am in the KSEA area I want the demo to work first before I splash the cash and register it?

Craig

The patch is on this site in the utilities section.
Version 9.0 for an unpatched FS9 and 9.1 for the patched version.
There is no demo for FS9 just FSX.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

This post is 3 years old.....

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

hes new give him a break and he needs help and welcome to the forums

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

acepilot32 wrote:

hes new give him a break and he needs help and welcome to the forums

I didn't see he was new, sorry CaptC, I should've cut you some slack and welcome to the forums 😀

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer
Pro Member Trainee
Simmy Trainee

I used the No Crack download to run FS9 without using disc 4 on XP with no problem. I now have a new computer running Vista Home Premium 64 bit. I downloaded the crack again but when I try to extract the file or run it I get a message:

Application failed to start as MSVCR.dll not found.

Is this a Vista problem?

Simmy

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Should be nothing to do with Vista. I also use a no cd crack so i can run without disc and i use vista 32bit HP

Just download the 'no cd crack fs9' from Flyaway (Main page) Then extract it from .zip folder then copy & paste the FS9.exe into the main FS9 Folder. And it should work fine.

Just make sure the cracked .exe has replaced the old fs9.exe inside the main FS9 Folder

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

As my own quote says 'Most of the time if you have a problem in Vista, try run as administrator'
Not much of a quote but it works for me 😂

Pro Member Trainee
Simmy Trainee

Thanks Morris91.

Like an idiot I tried to run the file. I had forgotten you need to cut and paste it

Simmy

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Simmy wrote:

Thanks Morris91.

Like an idiot I tried to run the file. I had forgotten you need to cut and paste it

Simmy

haha, thats no problam. Glad to help.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...