X-Plane: X-Plane 11

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

sunnyjim41

Installing Fly Away Addon Aircraft

Would one of you please walk me through downloading and installing additional aircraft from this site that say they are compatible with X-Plane 11? I have downloaded them, unzipped them, put them in the program's aircraft folder, but the program does not ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
vertol

Changing start position and altitude

Hi Guys, I am a CFII and love x-plane... I am trying to make my start position say 15 miles out and 7000 feet....I see the option for 10 miles out but dont see any way to be further out and change my start altitude... any suggestions? thanks ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
vertol on
chuckrxs

HD Mesh Scenery v4

Just joined the group; downloaded the XP 11 HD Mesh v4 scenery generator by Andras Fabian. It works beautifully! 40 deg N Lat. covers where I live & fly in the real world. I am very impressed by the great detail and construction of the scenery pkg. Th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
chuckrxs on
bubba004

xplane 11 Plane stays upside down all the time

I have xplane 11. Just install for about 1 week. Crash my plane on the run way . it crash and the plane stays upside down all the time. It will not go up right at all. I uninstall the game and install it and it start xplane 11 and the plane is still up s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bubba004 on
Flyaway

XP11 HD Mesh Scenery v4 Now Available

https://flyawaysimulation.com/media/images14/images/hdmeshv4.jpg The official HD Mesh Scenery v4 for X-Plane 11 from AlpilotX is now available online via various platforms. This fourth edition of the HD mesh scenery package adds a whopping amount of...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on

Scenery problems

I added the 50 gigs worth of scenery only to find the video is jerking and not smooth. If I remove the addon scenery it works great. Am I going to need a SSD to make this work smoothly? Or am I doing something wrong?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Safety guy

New XP 11 ATC

Hi guys and gals Considering purchase of the new XP11 Still unable to download demo as i need to invest in some additional hardware....thanks for the headsup on that! Been on MSFS since inception. Looks amazing but my biggest question is ATC. of ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

3 pages with 107 questions.

previous123next
Page 3 of 3