92%
 92%  [ 13 ]
Piper
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 14

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Ok, well there was a poll made for the heavy-metal Airbus and Boeing fans, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and create a poll asking which of the two most popular GA companys do you prefer?

Answers 16 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

not many people have voted and it looks like cessna is winning Dont Know i dont no who 2 vote 4 😕

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

lol, well i voted for cessna because they have loads of user friendly planes you can take anywhere and everywhere. I have flown both a cessna and a piper in real life and liked the cessna better for its smoother ride thanks to its higher mounted wings.

Cessna also make a huge range of planes- from trainers, to lesuirecraft, to all terrain landers, to luxery jets, to militry jets!

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Neither: Maule 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Beechcraft. 🙄

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

I voted Cessna, but then the first plane I ever went up in was a Cessna 140, so I may be biased. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Beaver ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

You guys are maybe wondering who voted for Piper, right? It was me 🙂

I haven't flown in either a Cessna or a Piper, but I voted for Piper because my pilot school has 20 Pireps and they look cute 😉

Maybe Cessna is better than Piper... 🙄

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Cessna all the way for me. ❗

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

I love Cessna. What else can I say. I took my first lesson up in one and am going to take more lessons in them. I have also been in a Piper Cherokee but not flown it myself. IMO the C172 seens to have a little better performance than the Piper 140.

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

i voted cessna cuz they have a nice ride. they r much smoother than pipers.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I love the Super Cub that piper made, but Cessna has too many good planes, I vote Cessna.

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

You guys are maybe wondering who voted for Piper, right? It was me 🙂

I haven't flown in either a Cessna or a Piper, but I voted for Piper because my pilot school has 20 Pireps and they look cute 😉

Maybe Cessna is better than Piper... 🙄

For me at least I think it's more personal taste then it is which is better. They both build fine planes for general aviation. I think Cessna started building what would be considered modern airplanes before Piper did. When Cessnas were all metal Pipers were still fabric covered. For stability I prefer high wing aircraft over low wing and piper went the low wing route.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Yes, you are right WarHawk.

No one can say which one is better than the other. The same happens with Airbus vs. Boeing. No one can tell which manufacturer is better. I like better Airbus than Boeing, and not because I say Airbus is better than Boeing. It's because "it's more personal taste"

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Beechcraft. 🙄

👍 👍 👍

Since we havent choice for this i vote for Cessna.
I had a friend(not good one)that he has flight ones with a piper and he has turn to be a real pain ...you now were...for his feat.

So no piper...no more pls... Fear

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

The Cessna 330. ALL THE WAY!

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

Or other wise called the O-2 Skymaster

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...