Free Payware Planes!

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Just Flight have recently released all their amazing payware Flying Club GA planes on a "FREE 30 day time-limited fully functioning demo- Fly before You Buy" system here: http://www.justflight.com/flyingclub/downloads_other.aspx

These are the aircraft available:
-PA28-161 Piper Warrior
-PA38-112 Piper Tomahawk
-Cessna 152
-PA34-200T Piper Seneca II

Make the most of this offer while you can 😉

Answers 28 Answers

Jump to latest
smithcorp Guest

Thanks for the tip!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thanks for the heads up, CT!
The Warrior, Tomahawk, and Cessna 152 look good.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Thanks CT 😉

👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

haha just flights time limited demos are silly. there's a text file with the 'time left' - quick edit to 18,000,000,000...yeh. i haven't kept them on my system for over 30days before so i'm good.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Bow Down Bow Down

Nice one hinch 😉

....also another 'free' payware program can be found in the form of the airliner pilot demo, here.... ➡

http://www.justflight.com/en/(oopfac55w1db4sybazillt45)/index.aspx?rl=http://www.justflight.com/en/(oopfac55w1db4sybazillt45)/pages/area2/products.aspx?pid=JFF000462

😀 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

hinch wrote:

haha just flights time limited demos are silly. there's a text file with the 'time left' - quick edit to 18,000,000,000...yeh. i haven't kept them on my system for over 30days before so i'm good.

good idea but kinda illegal

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

not for me since i didn't keep them 😛 strikes me as very silly. 'you have 31348 days remaining' lol. it's an old security method i guess, but any moron could do it.

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

lol!
those planes look very good
and im definetly not going to change the trial period thingy 😉

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Well for the record, I think the planes are all well worth their money 😀

Isnt that illegal to change the trial time 😂 by the way where is the file to change the time??

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

davidmac1 wrote:

hinch wrote:

good idea but kinda illegal

i hacked fx05

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

Anonymous wrote:

Isnt that illegal to change the trial time 😂 by the way where is the file to change the time??

i think hinch is clling you less than a moron

...wait a minute... i can't find it either!

smithcorp Guest

Nice planes these. Here's a couple of shots of the Tomahawk heading north out of Sydney at dusk in the rain (with VOZ 1.1 textures).

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Nice screen shots, but don't you think some shot in daylight where folks could actually see some deatails of the plane, would be more helpful.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Great pics smithcorp, why don't you add them to the screenshots forum?

😂 by the way, that "G-" reg is a bit far from home init? 😂

smithcorp Guest

CrashGordon wrote:

Nice screen shots, but don't you think some shot in daylight where folks could actually see some deatails of the plane, would be more helpful.

I was going for atmosphere man! I'll take a couple of daylight shots and throw them up. I'm going to load the others up and try them out this week too.

smithcorp Guest

OK, here's a bunch of daytime shots of the JustFlight Tomahawk demo, Flinders Island, Tasmania (Voz textures again - if you fly in Australia, these are a must-have). Nice looking plane.

Hope you like em.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yes, that is a good looking plane.

Don't get me wrong, the "atmosphere" shots were great. Just wanted to see the plane. 😉

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Some more great pictures smithcorp, and I'm glad to hear you are using the VOZ textures too. (Although your images show you have them mixed in with the default ones- always remember to set the season to summer before you fly)

cheekytrolly wrote:

Some more great pictures smithcorp, and I'm glad to hear you are using the VOZ textures too. (Although your images show you have them mixed in with the default ones- always remember to set the season to summer before you fly)

Aah, is that what's happened? I thought it looked washed out - I was flying yesterday's date, assuming that Voz would make it "summer". So do i need to choose a summer date in FS9?

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

..where is this "edit time" text file?

btw.. nice screenies there guest 👍

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Aah, is that what's happened? I thought it looked washed out - I was flying yesterday's date, assuming that Voz would make it "summer". So do i need to choose a summer date in FS9?

Yep, if you want VOZ 1.1 textures, always set your sim to summer.

VOZ 1.2 is coming out next week and includes much more season coverage.

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

pilotguy44 wrote:

..where is this "edit time" text file?

btw.. nice screenies there guest 👍

Go to the mane folder of fs9
then look for the folder 'justflight'
and theres the 'time left' scripts
I changed the time but after I play fs9
I looked back in the folder and it changed back
It might just be me...

Pro Member Chief Captain

oreo005 wrote:

I changed the time but after I play fs9
I looked back in the folder and it changed back
It might just be me...

Did you remember to save before quitting wordpad??

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

yes
I check too.
but when I check after flight sim it changes back
I'm going to try it again

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Thanks a lot, those craft look good... Surprised

oreo005 the same thing with me it changes back....

Pro Member Chief Captain

Try setting the file to read only. It might work, but most programs can change attributes of files, these days.

I almost think it is a very clever marketing tool to get people to download the plane because they think they can get it for free. 😂 Would they have generated as much buzz about their products if some folks didn't think they could get it for free,

If you really want to defeat their protection, try this.

1. Edit the file.
2. Copy it to a different name.
3. Create a batch file that copies the renamed file to their file name.
4. Put the batch file in your startup folder so it works every thime you start your computer.

If the model keeps working after the expiration date, you've been successful and the software devlopers will learn they need to put a bit more effort into protecting their products. If not, you will learn that it is easier to purchase the product than waste all that time trying to get something for nothing. 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...