Pirate Software???

david-smith Guest

Hey guys,

If I were to download FS Expansions from LimeWire PRO would it be pirating? I need help as I am worried as they have a list of addonns and I dont know if downloading them is illegal because I paid for LimeWire.

PLEASE HELP,
Bill

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Hi.

I would say if you download the programes this would be classed as pirating as no proceeds will goto the aurtors of the programme.

There are many sites that you download freeware aircraft from. Limewire is a legal programme but it allows you to connect to servers that a pirate material that you download.

Safe bet is to actual buy the flight sim addon's from the shops or online shops.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...