Massive Software Givaway.

mikee747 Guest

Hey All!

As I am swapping all my e-download software with the CD version I am giving away for free my e-downloads as they are no longer needed. Bear in mind there is only one license on each left. It is on a first come first serve basis. The only way I will be able to send it to you is via MSN Messenger, or Skype or something like that. If you do not have it Ill use megaupload.

Thanks guys. Remember only ONE of each are available.

Cheers,
Michael Stokes

------------------------------------
PMDG 737-800/900 (737NG Basepack Required)
New Spanish Airports
PMDG Beech 1900C
747-200 Ready for Pushback
Aerosoft Menorca
Aerosoft ATR42 + ATR72
UK2000 Scenery (complete 1-😎
-------------------------------------

PS. I have paid for all this software and I will give you the appropriate details when asked.

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
mikee747 Guest

Hello Again,

Forgot to post:

My email is: mikee737800@aol.com
My Skype is: philipstokes123
My MSN is same as email.

It appears nobody wants them? If not I will take it down.

Again I said I will provide all neccesary receipts etc. when you ask for them.

Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

Mike, I've dropped you a line! Thanks for such a generous offer.

mikee747 Guest

Dropped you a line with information.

***NOTE*** - If you want software you must download a free piece of software called Skype. Its internet telephony with file transfer.

www.skype.com

mikee747 Guest

Still some left. Anybody want to join??? Come on Im talkin free legal FS expansions via transfer. Usually its illegal by other people so anyone???

mikee747 Guest

Bump

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Buddy, I can't get to you via MSN messenger, I'm very interested in a file you have, please email me at ultimaterammsteinfan@hotmail.com

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Hi Michael!

I've got MSN messenger, please add me at cheekytrolly@hotmail.com and send me any free addons! 😂

Cheers mate!
Andrew

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Hi mike,thanks a lot my msn is: ahaberich@yahoo.com
My email is the same as my msn
I don't have skype.Please send anything you still have,Thanks a lot in advance

mikee747 Guest

Good news everyone,

There is one of each left. As I noticed there are files left on my hardrive after so I can send it a few more times without it being being classed as piracy.......damn those people. So about 5 left of each.

You will have to have Skype from www.skype.com - free to download and register. Skype is the only way I can send the file quickly and securely.

Thanks in advance guys,
Michael Stokes

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Hi Mike,
Thank you very much for the offer. I added you at skype, if you have anything else available, I'd like to make a request. THanks

Pro Member First Officer
Jamie Robson (Jamier) First Officer

me please got msn jamierobson69@hotmail.com thanks mate

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

For those of you who are concerned, let me tell you that Mike is nothing but a generous young man. I just downloaded a prodcut from him, with the receipt and all, and let me tell you, it's a dream. Just wanted to give him some credit for his kind efforts 😉 THANK YOU!!

mikee747 Guest

Thank you crosscheck9 Wink

Still some left.

Again,

You HAVE to have Skype for the transfer. Just add me and chat to me:
philipstokes123

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Hey man,

I downloaded skype and my name is 'cheekytrolly'
I added you but it says your offline
Please send me da free software! 🙂
From Andrew

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...