Disabling Virtual Cockpit

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Is there anyway to disable the virtual cockpit mode in certain aircraft coz some of them look really rubbish!

Cheers

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

Simple ... if the VC doesn't cut it I delete the entire airplane.

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

I seldom use virtual cockpit for the reasons you give. Most of the time the gauges are hard to read or impossible to read. There is only one plane I currently have where I use the virtual cockpit and I don't have any other choice, but it is a good virtual cockpit. That is Bill Lyons Piper Tri Pacer. If they were all as good as that one I might use them more.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

The only reason I want to disable it is so that when I cycle through the different views, and I reach the Virtual Cockpit- if it has been deleted, I get a nice clear view of the outside world which is great for taking screenshots!

I think the best default VC is from the cessna caravan:

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

You can get that same screenshot using the "W" key.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...