F1 Pilatus PC-12 Opinion

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Hello once again. I think I will hold off on Feelthere products until maybe I see a review or once they announce thier new BIZ jet. But one airplane that I have been looking at for a while that may suit my GA flying/ corprate need would be the Flight 1 PC-12. It looks great inside and out. So what do you think about this airplane? Is it worth or not worth getting? Thanks for your opinions.

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I have it, but haven't flown it in a while. There is nothing wrong with it. It is very versatile, but it doesn't give me a warm, fuzzy feeling. 🙄

Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

Morning CG
I agree with your comment. It is a nice a/c to fly. I don't think there is a lot to get excited about though.
🙂

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Roger123, what do you exactly mean by nothing to get excited about? Also I think I am going to get the FT Cessna 208. That will just suit my needs more.

Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

Jared wrote:

Roger123, what do you exactly mean by nothing to get excited about? Also I think I am going to get the FT Cessna 208. That will just suit my needs more.

Nothing really depremental. Just that I don't fly it an awful lot. I once had a PC 12 which I ran on FS98 and this current one doesn't seem so good.
I am most certainly not trying to put anyone off
🙂

Pro Member Trainee
mickjason Trainee

I have logged some time in a PC-12 around the KC area in real life, and would say that the Flight 1 PC-12 comes close, but no cigar. I wouldn't say its the most cost effective single engine out there, but it sure is fun to fly. Email me if you have any ?'s on this aircraft.

JM

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well now I'm not gonna get the PC-12. I don't know what it is I just don't want it. I'll probably get the F1 MD-80 or their Cooncorde. Can anyone help me out on those two planes about what their like. Also have you heard anything about the Dreamfleet Beech A36 or Baron? Thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I have the A36. A very well behaved plane. I have a question. You've been thinking about a number of very different planes. Why not tell us what you enjoy in a plane and maybe we can suggest some that meet your criteria?

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well it can vary. I like mainly GA planes just to fly around in. Mostly only single engine airplanes. But I also like commercial airplanes. I do prefer tail engine airliners like the MD-80 which are also older. I think what I am doing now is I am going to get the F1 MD-80. I'll keep on flying my Aeroworx Super King Air, F1 C172, and the CS C-130 once in awhile. Well can you suggest any other airplanes that would be good for me?

Pro Member Chief Captain

Okay, while these are not the latest offerings, they are a/c with some character. The Dreamfleet/F1 Cessna 310 (a twin engine) and the Caranedo Beechcraft Bonanza V35 which can also be found on the F1 site.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well those don't really excite me. Do you have any info on the F1 Cessna 441 Conquest? That really looks good IMO. Also what about the F1 Piper Meridian. I know that the Meridian is older but what do ou think about her?

P.S. I'm asking more questions now because X-mas is a week away and my parents are bugging me on what I want.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...