256MB NVIDIA Geforce 7800GT PCI Express Graphics

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Ive just purchased a system with this graphics card and Im wondering if anyone else is using it on FS9 and if so what do they think of this card, screenshots would be nice too if possible.

many thanks

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

sonicninja wrote:

Ive just purchased a system with this graphics card and Im wondering if anyone else is using it on FS9 and if so what do they think of this card, screenshots would be nice too if possible.

many thanks

Pro-sim has this card.And as i can remeber from his description its a great one and i ensure you too.

Check this ➡

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/9583/ohhhh-yeahhh/#55066

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Many thanks for directing me to that post Greekman, I appreciate it.

Ive pm'd pro to see if he will email me some screenshots, im really looking forward to seeing how my new system performs, it will certainly keep me out of the forums for a few days 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

it will certainly keep me out of the forums for a few days

This is sad... Crying or Very sad

Enjoy your new card my friend. 😉 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

i have the GTX version and whilst it is a great card I have been let down by nVidia producing pants drivers, I am still on a beta version that is now 2 full releases old 😞 The problem I am experiencing doesn't affect everyone though so you may of course be ok.

Seriously considering selling it and getting an ATI 1800 XL at the moment.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

sonicninja wrote:

...it will certainly keep me out of the forums for a few days 😂

Are you out of your mind, Sir?? We need people like you with a healthy sense of humour and tall tales of 'dragons' riding on broomsticks.
And if you're thinking of going into hiding (the sly way, you know), think twice : I've just got myself a brandnew E-2 Hawkeye AWACS... you will be found and court-martialled for desertion. Ninja Radar

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Are you out of your mind, Sir?? We need people like you with a healthy sense of humour and tall tales of 'dragons' riding on broomsticks.
And if you're thinking of going into hiding (the sly way, you know), think twice : I've just got myself a brandnew E-2 Hawkeye AWACS... you will be found and court-martialled for desertion. Ninja Radar

😂 Ok ill remain in the forums using my laptop, I cant stay out of these forums for more than 10 minutes anyway

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Ok ill remain in the forums using my laptop...

very wise decision...

I cant stay out of these forums for more than 10 minutes anyway...

obvious symptoms of a 'forums junkie' Help!

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

obvious symptoms of a 'forums junkie' Help!

im sure ill be plenty busy next week when my new pc arrives Group Wave

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...