Help with pilot in command 737

Pro Member First Officer
Jamie Robson (Jamier) First Officer

hi i got the pilot in command 737 and i cant find the engine turn on switch. its really starting to frustrate me as im at the active runwya offline and 10 planes are waiting to land and about 17 are queued up on the taxiway. Help anybody?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer

ok im about to resort to violence now and am advising people DO NOT BUY THIS ADDON!

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Just relax 😀 .

I can garuntee you this is going to be a complex addon, and if you were expecting something along the lines of the default complexity from the simulator's planes, it will overwhelm you!

I can assure you that feelthere has created a quality aircraft that is very realistically modeled, so start-up will probably take you a good 10 minutes (at least) to get prepared for departure!

I remember feeling like you over the PMDG 737, so I can definitly relate. Make sure you just take your time, and read the manual. Once you get the plane going the sense of accomlishment will faaaaar outweigh the time you had to spend learning about it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

What took you so long OG??
I was getting kinda scared here 😀

Pro Member Captain

Haha, well it is finals season, we must be reasonable here!! 😀

Pro Member First Officer

ive done all pre flight checks and ive managed to get the n2 upto about 15 with fuel introduced on left engine but the right engine doesnt want to start :@ Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Captain

Hmm, well let's see. You spooled up to the proper N2 using the ignition switch in the overhead, flipped the corresponding fuel valve on at N2 in the pedestal. I'm going to assume you followed the same procedure for the right engine as well (two different engine/fuel controls). Are you having a problem spooling it up to the right N2 on the right engine? Or are neither of them starting at all?

Sorry about assuming you weren't following the checklist earlier 😉 . No hard feelings?

Pro Member First Officer

no hard feelings. and ive sorted it wooohhhooo with the help of a friend. realised id left the electrical switches A on and left the air conditioning on (stupid me) gonna wait till i get my new system after crimbo to play around with it more as it needs to be run in a bigger screen size which my system struggles to handle.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...