Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

737 PMDG or Pilot in Command

Pro Member Trainee
seadogs Trainee

hi to you all.

It is my birthday in a few weeks and my parents said i could have two addons for FS9. I was thinking of the A340 Pro and a 737. There is the PMDG and pilot in command, and i was wondering which one is better. I have the PMDG 747 and am very happy with it. Also is there any good 757 Payware.

Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

seadogs wrote:

hi to you all.

It is my birthday in a few weeks and my parents said i could have two addons for FS9. I was thinking of the A340 Pro and a 737. There is the PMDG and pilot in command, and i was wondering which one is better. I have the PMDG 747 and am very happy with it. Also is there any good 757 Payware.

Thanks

Lucky you 😀

Re the 737: The PMDG is better. I don't have the PIC but have read negative reports regarding docs, manuals etc. If you're already flying the PMDG 747, you'll be able to handle the737.

Re the 757: I have the CaptainSim 😳 don't waste your money. PSS make one but I've no idea if it's any good. You can check it out and read a few reviews for yourself: http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/

Happy birthday!

Pro Member Trainee
seadogs Trainee

Thanks a lot 😀

Pro Member Trainee
GMTK Trainee

I recommend you not the PMDG 737, A340 pro, or a 757.

BEHOLD --------> "Level-D 767-300"!!!!!!!<----------the best!!!

HAppY BiRtHDaY !!!! how old are you now?

NSX Guest

I cannot agree more to GMTK, PMDG all the way. And if your want a 757 I've tried the captain sim but indeed it was a waste of money. Like GMTK said, get the Level-D 767, the big sister of 757. It's a piece of art!

Pro Member Trainee
seadogs Trainee

After checking out the 767 i think i will ditch the A340 pro. So thanks for that advice. Oh, and i am turning 16 😀

thanks

Pro Member Trainee
Prozac919 Trainee

I like the PMDG. I fly 737s in real life and the PMDG is the closest thing out there for MSFS. FMC leaves a lot to be desired but the overhead panel is very close to the real thing.

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

GMTK wrote:

I recommend you not the PMDG 737, A340 pro, or a 757.

BEHOLD --------> "Level-D 767-300"!!!!!!!<----------the best!!!

HAppY BiRtHDaY !!!! how old are you now?

While I agree that the LDS 767 😎 ROCKS 😎 , the question was which is the better 737. I have been wondering that my self.

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

seadogs wrote:

After checking out the 767 i think i will ditch the A340 pro. So thanks for that advice. Oh, and i am turning 16 😀

thanks

good a340 pro is crap. in auto pilot the plane always over does turns and decends and so on. take a while get used to what to click on the auto pilot settings to.