737 PILOT IN COMMAND

Pro Member Trainee
Qantas_here_I_come Trainee

737 pilot is command is a brilliant add-on and is defiently worth buying.

But the one thing I need help with is how to use the autopilot.

I dont know how to use the new panels and the manual does nothing for me.

the main things are I dont know how to get the plane to climb or descend or get it to turn to the heading I have put in.

Can anyone give me information on how to use it or make a short in flight video showing me how to use the autopilot, if you could do this it would be much appreciated.

(ps only make the video with one of the planes that came from pilot in command)

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Yea, the PIC737 has no manual...

Your best bet is to go to AVSIM and download the PMDG tutorials and go through them. Very helpful.

In general: To climb, use VS or LVL change. Same to descend. If you have entered all the information into the FMC (you should), using VNAV will climb and descend as directed by the flight plan (but note, you MUST update altitude on the MCP, it takes precedence over VNAV).

As for heading, just select a heading and click HDG 🙂 Again, if you have a valid flight plan click LNAV and the computer will follow the route.

Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

PMDG tutorials seem to much more on specs rather than how to use the panels...

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

The PIC 737 has a very thorough manual 😕 ...I found it contained it everything I needed 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

The PIC copy I had a while back had a manual( a real book)(unfortunatly Ive had to send it back Crying or Very sad )
After you have set the heading,you have to "push" the heading button

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...