Parachutes in fs2004

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Does anyone know where I can download Parachutes for fs2004, like when you press the 'I' key, parachuters or cargo fall out the back of your aircraft and glide down to earth?

Also, is there any good planes for going this with apart from the Hercules?

Cheers

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here are some different types of aircraft with assorted Parachutes.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=Parachute&CatID=fs2004&Go=Search
Radar

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

i dowloaded paratroopers from avsim quite a while ago and had a lot of fun dropping them all over the place
😂

Theres only 2 things that fall from the sky....Bird Poo & Paratroopers ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

sonicninja wrote:

i dowloaded paratroopers from avsim quite a while ago and had a lot of fun dropping them all over the place
😂 ROFL

Any survivors?? Ninja

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

i think i there must be about 300 of my paratroopers "missing in action" over various landmarks around the world, i remember leaving 2 of on top of the Statue Of Liberty, have a look and see if they are still for me? 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

sonicninja wrote:

i think i there must be about 300 of my paratroopers "missing in action" over various landmarks around the world, i remember leaving 2 of on top of the Statue Of Liberty, have a look and see if they are still for me? 😂

❓ ❓ ❓ Has your courage deserted you? Why should I do the dirty work? Intimidated by the USAF ❓ Ninja

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...