release date for fs 2006

Pro Member First Officer
rickypig112 First Officer

does anybody know the release date for fs 06. i am so desperate for the new game.

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

rickypig112 wrote:

does anybody know the release date for fs 06. i am so desperate for the new game.

What... already bored with fs9?? Umm...

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Folks who view FS as a game, are likely to get bored easily. After all, there's no score and no opponent (except for gravity).

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

same old subject time and time again.....boring! 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I want FS 2006 now...NOW...N O W....N O W ❗ ❗ ❗

Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

No,I do Twisted Evil

Pro Member Trainee
fuchsias Trainee

can i get one as well Pleaseeeeeeee Whistle

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

I want FS 2006 now...NOW...N O W....N O W ❗ ❗ ❗

Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby

Now, now... Kakophonix... what's the matter - didn't you get your milkbath today?? Whistle

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Let's plan a hold-up at microsoft and steal all of the new fs 2006's as soon as they make'em Twisted Evil 😂 😂

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Will people ever understand that until Microsoft announces a new version of FS, nobody will no when it will come out, and if it will come out?

To the people that believe in FS rumors - they will not be true until Microsoft makes an official announcement!!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...