Eaglesoft Cessna CJ1 opinion

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well i've been in a delima about what airplane to get for FS9. Now the Eaglesoft CJ1 looks good to me. That might be better for me since I prefer GA flying but a BIZ jet would be nice instead of flying a commercial jet. So does anyone have this jet and can anyone tell me about it? Thanks.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I'd say go for the Eaglesoft Citation X. A friend of mine has it and it is really cool 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

The Citation X is Eaglesoft's best offering. Not that any of the others are bad. It's just that th X is really, really good. Besides, with its range and ceiling, there is no place you can't go with it.

Last edited by CrashGordon on Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Jared buddy,

it's not the easiest thing in the world to keep up with your dilemma, let me tell you. I can't remember from one day to the next which a/c you were inquiring about Doh!
Not all is lost though... I might have a solution Idea

From what you've told us in one of your other posts, you're parents seem to be just about the nicest parents one could wish for. Here's what you do:

It's called 'Divide and Conquer'. (Don't worry, it's totally legit - generals and politicians have been doing it since the dawn of time). Yes

You get hold of your Dad on his own and tell him 'look dad, I'm really undecided between these 2 a/c - and worst of all, there's a 3rd one I would really love to own... a big sigh, and then ... I just don't know anymore...'
Let your shoulders slump for extra effect, turn around and walk away.
Next, grab hold of your Mom on her own. The strategy is basically the same exept instead of being torn between 3 a/c, you push the bar up to 4 Devil --- moms being moms - it'll work. Slump your shoulders as before - turn on the waterworks - hang in there kid, don't walk away just yet, do a bit of sobbing... and just when she's about to calm you down and try to talk you out of your outrageous demands, turn around and run like hell!

Go into hiding - lock yourself into your room - refuse to eat - start looking pale - ...

I have a good feeling about this 😀 ...oh, don't forget your grandparents and other relatives!!

Good luck - the whole FS community...the brotherhood is standing behind you 🤔

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Nice one Tailhook. See I am in a good situation here because my parents are willing to get me atleast two add-ons. M X-mas list is shor t and they want me to tell them more. Well I don't know what more airplanes to get. This is where you guys have to start telling me your favorites for FS9. I would like to hear more about GA and biz jets. Also one more thing. I am going to get the F1 MD-80. I'm almost sure about that.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Jared wrote:

Nice one Tailhook. See I am in a good situation here because my parents are willing to get me atleast two add-ons. M X-mas list is shor t and they want me to tell them more. Well I don't know what more airplanes to get. This is where you guys have to start telling me your favorites for FS9. I would like to hear more about GA and biz jets. Also one more thing. I am going to get the F1 MD-80. I'm almost sure about that.

Roger that. ...---... So it's really all down to the decision making.
Not so good news in this department - unfortunately.
Decisions have to be made and the longer you postpone them, the taller the pile as you get older.
🙄 Dont Know Juggle

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well I think I have finally made up my mind. I will probably be getting the Carenado Cessna 206 and the Flight 1 Super MD-80. Man am I glad this is over with.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Well then, congratulations!!!
😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...