I paid with pay pal last night and still have not recieved my email to set up my accout. Can some one let me know how long it takes?
3 Answers
Account activation can sometimes take up to 4 days, in the meantime keep checking your junk mail as it sometimes ends up there.
Hang in there its worth the wait. Welcome 😀
I keep forgetting that I had to pay to post here lol. Well worth the $5. (it was $5 right?)
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
First Officer