Eaglesoft CJ1 and Raytheon 400 bizjet

Pro Member Trainee
pancho54 Trainee

😕
I bought and downloaded the CJ1 and the Raytheon 400,so far so good
when i tried to fly them I found all displays are blank!! and the cursor does not seem to activate any equipment.
I am using windows 2000, all the other aircraft like PSS airbus-dash 8 etc work perfect.
does anyone know about this problem? am i missing a dll file?

please help

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Have you contacted Eaglesoft? I have some of their a/c and they all work beautifully and there is a very good forum on their site for such problems.

Pro Member Trainee
pancho54 Trainee

I DID CONTACT THEM BUT THEY DO NO SEEM TO CARE TOO MUCH

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

HI pancho54
I bought from them Citation X just 3 days ago and I don’t have any problem yet with the plane . So I would like to know if U had a “self install” prosses or U had to extract and install it by yourself. Second: I downloaded the free ware version off Citation j1 and I have all the panels OK. Of course no Virtual Cockpit. So there is a possibility U did some thing wrong. BTW before purchasing I asked them some question and I got some answer within 2 ours.

Pro Member Trainee
pancho54 Trainee

i went on with the sel extract method.
i talked with Ron but to no avail
thanks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...