dOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH 10 KNOTS IS IN mph OR SOMETHING?
5 Answers
To convert knots to MPH you get:
KNOTS x 1.15 = MPH
10 kts x 1.15 = 11.5 mph
For interests sake I often use this online conversions site which has come in handy many times:
Good find, thanks. That voice... I had my speakers turned up!
You can use this smart utilitie.
Download it and store it directly to your desktop or everywhere you want.Double click the arroWs and you have a smart and easy converter. 😉 ➡
http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=07G2QW2SSHIBR2FMXMQIL337ZO
👍 Perfect. Small, fast, complete. A gem 
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
Captain