FSpassengers experience

Pro Member First Officer
leachus2002 First Officer

Hi All,

Just thought I would share my first proper experiences of FSpassengers with you all.

Today I created my new company (Easyjet(UK)), total aircraft 1, a brand new Airbus A319-100.

I have flown a total of 3 flights now, Luton to Cork, Cork to Gatwick, Gatwick to Edinbrough, all being really sucessfull. I have flown all 3 flights with 100% satisfaction levels, but unfortunately, only 2 of them have been "perfect" as I misjudged the fuel allowance on my last flight by 5nm 😞 so, I got a fine.

I am putting my airbus to sleep tonight but we will be back up and working tomorrow (Xmas) to take another few hundered passengers from Edinbrough to Belfast, then to Amsterdam then back to Luton.

Should hopefully be some nice hours in the sky, probably about 6 in total.

Have a good Xmas all

Speak soon

Leachus

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Keep with it leachus...Its a great challenging progam.

Merry Christmas to you too. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I think its a great addon for fs9 👍
If you want to improve your points,then set destination and time of arrival.Thats gate to gate,the clock stops when you apply the parking brake.
Oh and dont forget to goto the Manager screen and check for any maintainance that needs doing,if you have a problem in flight and poor maintainace is to blame,you get fined again

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...