I've seen in a lot on repaints of aircraft. It's called Text-O-Matic, what is it and where can I get it?
4 Answers
Thanks RadarMan 
I just used it today and every time I run it, I get the message that there has been an error and it needs to close.
What should I do about it?
Well the Text-O-Matic utility is used for Flight 1 airplanes so the message could be that your not using a Flight 1 airplane. Just my thought.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain