Shortcut to speeding up simulator time?

Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

Is there anyway I can set 4x, 8x simulator time etc using the keyboard? I checked in options and I can't find any assignable key for it. I find it a bit annoying having to click options, time, normal every time I get a message from ATC and have to respond at real time.

Thanks in advance!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Press R and then let go, a tap plus or minus (just below F10 and F11) to speed it up or slow it down respectively. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

You can also adjust the time rate on some clocks with the mouse(not all)The default fs clock from the 737 is one that you can

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Once you are flying at a faster rate it is nice to set up a key that drops you back to normal if you have a registared version of FSUIPC you can assign a key drop from 4x to 1x with one key stroke. I haven't tried it but you probably could set a key for a jump to a faster rate. Dont Know

Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

Thanks for the replies 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...