shortcut button to open flight map

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

I am happy with the sim plane cessna conquest 441 by flight one. but there is no shortcut button to open the flight map. i wonder if they forgot this or just there is a hidden way to pull it out. this map feature is quite handy when you are given the ILS runway number so you can open the map and find the ILS frequency. all other sim planes have this button....

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Don't really know this plane. Add a shortcut yourself or see if a button is assigned i.e. look in the menu at the top and see if there is a letter in brackets next to map as a shortcut. Hope thats of use 😉

SoCalRick Guest

I don't know that aircraft either, but you can assign a key to it (Control>Assignments), just look for 'Display/Hide map" and create a key to toggle the map on/off. Usually SHIFT-0 is available. Let is know if it works within that plane...

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

i got the shortcut in the assignment window. thanks.....
but strangely, there is not shortcut for thrust reverse.......

nottobe wrote:

It's listed as "Throttle decrease quickly" and by default assigned to [F2].

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

Anonymous wrote:

nottobe wrote:

It's listed as "Throttle decrease quickly" and by default assigned to [F2].

oh i didnt know that, i will try.....thx

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...