Map/Chart for the UK

Saffy duck Guest

Is it Possible to get a download of a chart that will help me locate cities of the UK. I'm using Century of Flight with the Photo Scenery discs.

I've been using Flight sim for only a year now and am still getting to grips with the basics so something simple (like me)would be good.

Reply really appreciated by FS Lamer.

Thanks Steve T for the quick reply to the last post.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Not 100% sure of what you are after 😕

Try this map,it shows the UK and major cities,and hover your mouse over each city to see UK flights from that airport ➡

http://www.flightmapping.com/maps/UKIreland/

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

Perhaps this may help:

Download the trial version of FSNavigator, I find it very good for finding locations, and players. (If in Multiplay).

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...