dumping fuel

Pro Member First Officer
rickypig112 First Officer

is there a button i can use to dump fuel on FS9! i have been looking on everything and cant find one, please help.

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

This is a Fuel Dump Gauge. It might do what you you want to do ➡ http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=dsd_fuel_dump.zip&Author=&CatID=root

Do a 'ZipDive!'.

flight_noob Guest

hi i want to ask question here. I'm flying to manchester united, and from what i've read from the above post, the fuel is enough for one way trip plus for emergencies. What if i like to land on certain airport and top up my fuel? after landing, taxi, park....from there, how to top up fuel??? i really dont know..what button to press? please help

Pro Member Chief Captain

You can go to assignments, and assign a key to automatically top up your fuel, or you can taxi towards a fuel pump if there is one at that airport. Just taxi slowly towards it and your fuel should increase to 100%. Lastly, go to Aircraft in the menu bar at the top of the screen and click Fuel and Payload (or something similar) 😉

wow..many thanks to you 🙂 i never know that there is a fuel pump inside the air port..nice

Pro Member Chief Captain

No problem. There aren't fuel pumps at every airport and sometimes, they are obscured by buildings etc, so be prepared to look for it! Ninja

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Just one more tidbit. I think you have to set the parking brake near the pumps in order to refuel.

Pro Member First Officer
rickypig112 First Officer

yeah ok, but isnt there just a button whch you can press which will dump the fuel for you?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

The original Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 does not have a fuel dump button.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

rickypig112 wrote:

yeah ok, but isnt there just a button whch you can press which will dump the fuel for you?

dsd_fuel_dump.gau

The name pretty much says it all. When weight loss is prescribed for your aircraft, this gauge will do it for you.

If this is what you're after, try the link I gave you. Idea

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...