HUD in external view?

is there a way I can have an HUD on the external aircraft view? I want to fly the aircraft on external view mode but at the same time keep an eye on attitude control (pitch, etc)

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Hey,

Press [ key. (Next to the letter 'P' on the keyboard) and it brings up a new window. Click on the window and press 'S' and it will cycle through the views to the one you want. Click on the main window and fly!

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I think you cant but you can do the opposite.
I mean from cockpit view to see you craft in external view to a small window which appears if you hit CTRL+W.Hit num pads to change views of your craft in this small window.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

is there a way I can have an HUD on the external aircraft view? I want to fly the aircraft on external view mode but at the same time keep an eye on attitude control (pitch, etc)

What you are referring to is typical for Combat Flight Sims. There is no option for this available in fs9. I haven't come across an add-on that would do that either yet...but you never know Read

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...