plane boy!

aircrafttttttt!!!!!!!!!!! Guest

i havent got the game yet because every shop has sold out 😞 so i was wondering are all these plane allready on it or do you have to download or unlock them ❓

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
its me liam Guest

most of the planes u see on here r doownloaded but u get landmark airlines soar airlines and orbit and a few more hope this was handy

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

it comes with planes but i recomend to download planes from the internet because they are better quality and the ones you pay for (payware) are more complex for more advanced people

so where can i download these planes from?

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer
Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

PROJECT OPENSKY.com

SIMVATION.com

AVISIM.com

if you like big jet liners then go to www.posky.com

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...