Joystick or controller pad for controls?

manboy? Guest

is it better to have a joystick or a controller pad or anything else?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
manboy? Guest

also do they have the eurofighter typhoon?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

The best controller that I've found is the CH Flight Yoke. It's a little expensive but very realistic. Almost any other joy stick is good. I also use the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. Everyone has their favorite controllers. You do need some type of joystick. 🙂

http://www.chproducts.com/retail/yokes.html

Eurofighter is not in the stock Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 but I'm sure that you can download it from the Internet.

Pro Member First Officer
Jamie Robson (Jamier) First Officer

I use the microsoft sidewinder 2 FFB

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

I use a Microsoft Precision Pro joystick w\built in throttle 🙂 Its preatty cool. I'd get a yoke, seperate throttle, and seperate rudder pedals. That'd be sweet!

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i like my logitech wingman. it has throttle and some strong feedback.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

manboy? wrote:

also do they have the eurofighter typhoon?

Here's a link to Eurofighter ➡ http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=eurofighter&CatID=root&Go=Search

You'll have to sift through, there are about 4 pages, many are AI aircraft 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Corgi First Officer

I have a MS Sidewinder Precision 2 and it does the job adequately.

Regards

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...