fun planes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

hi all,

I was wondering since I have gotten alot of the planes I wanted. I wanted a fun plane to fly.... do does anyone know of any good fun planes to fly dont matter what kind vintage military commercial jet liners props anything I just want a fun plane to fly

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Try some of the WWII Navy planes, they are fun 😀

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

Yeah and get Abacus Flight Deck w\ the carrier and get old planes w\tailhooks and land on a carrier! 😳 Its really fun.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I enjoy the simplicity of the Piper Cub. It's pure Flying! 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

Very true.
especcially making it hover in 35 knot winds! 😳 😳 😳

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

For fun flying I recently downloaded this airplane and it is a lot of fun to fly.

It's strictly VFR flying.

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

I just bought the FSD International Cessna O2A. The military version of the Skymaster. Boy do I love this airplane. Flies, takes off, and lands smooth as silk. Not a whole lot of top speed (maybe 195 kias) but a top performer in it's range. Just a lot of fun to fly. Incredibly good sound. Engines sound realistic thru all throttle settings.

the best is when you put the wind speed up to full and pick any aircraft and put the wind direction on the same hdg of the runway then put the aircraft in to full throttle and it just hovers 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

freedspeak wrote:

I just bought the FSD International Cessna O2A. The military version of the Skymaster. Boy do I love this airplane. Flies, takes off, and lands smooth as silk. Not a whole lot of top speed (maybe 195 kias) but a top performer in it's range. Just a lot of fun to fly. Incredibly good sound. Engines sound realistic thru all throttle settings.

I have it and their 337. They definitely do qualify as fun to fly

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

thanks guys a lot of good ideas

hey where can i get an aircraft carrier too a good one if there is a difference between a good one and a bad one?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
wekaufman Trainee

My favorite is still the North American P-51 Mustang!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

wekaufman wrote:

My favorite is still the North American P-51 Mustang!

I don't know you... but I know you've got taste 🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...