Hey all. I know you have probably hear this a thousand times but when you create a flight how do you select a cold and dark start at a terminal? I think I finally have this VOR thing down and plan on a pleasant 172 flight from Brandywine to Ocean City Pa (My dreamflight should I ever actually get a 172 😉 ) Ha its funny im really excited im going to wait until tonight after I finish all my homework and do my first REAL flight from A to B I cant wait! Thanks guys
3 Answers
I've got a feeling, if you go to Select a flight on the main menu and go to My Saved Flights, cold and dark is in there. Not too sure though 😉
Here is an interesting trick. Park your favorite plane at your favorite airport. Shut down everything. Save the flight and make it your default flight.
Now every flight you start will be cold and dark. Doesn't matter which plane or which airport.
Read these over and see if they are what you are looking for.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1345/fsx-cold-and-dark-cockpit-mod/

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain