CH Products Yoke

mikee747 Guest

Hello,

When you turn on the rudder you by default have to use the middle lever in your yoke.

How do you change it to something better as in when you turn the yoke right the wheels will go right?

Also, if any of you have one can you please tell me your best configuration.

Thanks,
Michael

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Assuming I understand you correctly, you are using the yoke without the pedals. In that case, go into your FS settings and set the rudder/aeleron coordination to on. It isn't as realistic. but it will turn your wheel and rudder.

The best solution is to get the pedals.

Mikee747 Guest

What I mean is have the aircraft turn in the air and the wheels turn on the ground on the same control. As in the main part of the yoke controlling the wheels and turning in the air.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Yes, in the FS settings, there is place where you can choose coordinated rudder/aileron. Be sure to select that as it will insure that your rudder/ ailerons/nose/tail wheel work at the same time. I believe the setting is in the "Realism" section.

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

mikee747 wrote:

Hello,

When you turn on the rudder you by default have to use the middle lever in your yoke.

How do you change it to something better as in when you turn the yoke right the wheels will go right?

Also, if any of you have one can you please tell me your best configuration.

Thanks,
Michael

If I understand what you are doing correctly you are using the aileron trim lever for the rudder, I don't think you can do that. The only solution without the rudder pedals is to do as suggested. Go to realism and check auto rudder, that will couple the rudder to the ailerons and will steer the aircraft on the ground.

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...