COLD AND DARK PROBLEM

Pro Member Trainee
ken hanson (veshagoo) Trainee

Guys...i need help please...how do i TURN off the cold and dark cockpit in fs 2004??? just about all my planes start cold and dark now and i do not have a clue how to start the engines...ctrl + e.....does not work...any help is much appreciated..rgds. ....i need the engines when i start

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

If the key assigmnets don't work go to setitngs, key assigmnets and prees restore to defaults.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

I got a better question... How do you MAKE IT so it is cold and dark when you start??? Me and a couple others been trying to figure out how to do that!

Pro Member Trainee

this is posted from radarman, he says ....Cold and Dark Cockpit

File Description:
This file is a replacement for FS X's default situation file, giving you a cold and dark cockpit, everything switched off and fuel tanks empty, on each single flight created by the "free flight" screen on startup.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1345/fsx-cold-and-dark-cockpit-mod/ ........try that i was on the forum all night last nite and keep finding hundreds of "how to get a cold and dark", but could not find a how to start with engines running...hope this helps..rgds ken

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

wait this is for FSX? I got FS2004.

Pro Member Trainee

once again..thanks to radarman......This post should help you with that.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/993/starting-engines-in-fs9/ ..good luck

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...