Landing lights

Pro Member Trainee
Mike Chute (moscue) Trainee

I recently downloaded the Boeing 717-200 from Project Skyworks however the landing lights do not work. They are using the default 737 cockpit. ---I would like to keep this model in my assorted aircraft, however landing at night without lights can be difficult.
Does any one know how I can get a "landing light " folder(file) from another aircraft and add it to this download??
Thanks

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You could alternatively try another panel : 717km_p.zip - it's available at flightsim.com.
We had 717-mania here recently, it's worthwhile reading this thread - basepack, panel, sounds and panel modifications all get a mention here.

The topic continues here ➡ https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/9451/717-200/

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

The B717 we were playing with was from jet city
http://www.jetcityaircraft.com/product_support/717-200.html
I believe it used the default 777 panel. Light work on that one.

Pro Member Trainee
Mike Chute (moscue) Trainee

Thank you people for your support.

I tried the "Xeon" download but that didn't work with the 717 I had so I went to JETCITY and took advantage of their free download of their 717's
So instaead of 1 fixed version, I get a great model with 5 paintjobs and much mor detail

Mike

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...