conventional panels

have just downloaded a conventional panel and am having several problems with the autopilot that i would like to seek advice about.
my first problem is that when i set an altitude in the MCP window and a vertical speed and engage the autopilot, the aircraft completely ignores the demand. It ends up busting through the level and usually stalls. Also i can't seem to engage HDG select and altitude hold simultaneously. These problems may be the fault of the publisers but i was just wondering if anyone could help.
Thanks
the panel is a306-v3-hnac-1.jpg on avsim

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

have just downloaded a conventional panel and am having several problems with the autopilot that i would like to seek advice about.
my first problem is that when i set an altitude in the MCP window and a vertical speed and engage the autopilot, the aircraft completely ignores the demand. It ends up busting through the level and usually stalls. Also i can't seem to engage HDG select and altitude hold simultaneously. These problems may be the fault of the publisers but i was just wondering if anyone could help.
Thanks
the panel is a306-v3-hnac-1.jpg on avsim

First, are you using the right a/c?

It is exclusively built for the HNAC A300-600.

Further there are two updates available: * Airbus A300-600 (Download #59420)
* Airbus A300-600 Patch (Download #59824)

Have a look at these possibilities and see if things improve 😉

i am using the HNAC lufthansa A300.
Cheers for the info, will check it out

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...