IL-2 FB Key Problem

Pro Member Trainee
MartinG Trainee

Hi all-Just bought IL-2FB-Really like it but have an annoying glitch-when i crash or bail out or just want to end the mission i press escape and nothing happens-i have to ctrl-alt-del to get out of the game which is annoying-any ideas?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try this.

Hit ESC, 'Quit Mission' and then the green 'Apply' button. This button will only appear if you accomplished the primary goal when No Instant Success is selected in Realism settings. You get a red 'Mission accomplished' message in the middle of the screen during flight if you did. If this option is disabled, you may begin the next mission even if you didn't complete the current mission. If the escape key does not function, check your conf for the following lines. If absent, add them.

[HotKey gui]
Escape=activate
Radar

Pro Member Trainee
MartinG Trainee

Sir, I would doff my cap if i had one-i added the missing command to the conf file and it works-i'm forever grateful 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

get a Track IR, essential for combat sims, then you will have a hat 😀

an expensive way to get one but hey 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

MartinG wrote:

Sir, I would doff my cap if i had one-i added the missing command to the conf file and it works-i'm forever grateful 😀

Thank you very much for telling us, it'll help others.
Have a great time flying!
Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...