FSPassengers is LIENG

Pro Member First Officer
Mustangfreak First Officer

for the past few flights it keeps saying that Ive gone over 250kts under 10K ft, which I have not. I decend to 12K feet, lower it to 220kts and then SLOWLEY decend the rest of the way down.

Im tired of getting punished for something that I didnt do@ Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Have you Reset your Altimeter during flight? (Hit B).You can also ask about 250Kts Clearence.(CTRL+Shift+3) 😉

Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

And by the way it's "lying" not "lieing".

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

JTH wrote:

He is from Japan my friend... Dont Know
Forgive all of us which English are not our mother Language for the...diamonds..we serve you occasionaly... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

JTH wrote:

Forgive all of us which English are not our mother Language for the...diamonds..we serve you occasionaly... 😉

I think your find he's from america and serving in Japan, if my memory servers me correct Umm...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Liono wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

JTH wrote:

I think your find he's from america and serving in Japan, if my memory servers me correct Umm...

I think you are right Liono...My mistake Embarassed Sorry Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Mustangfreak wrote:

for the past few flights it keeps saying that Ive gone over 250kts under 10K ft, which I have not. I decend to 12K feet, lower it to 220kts and then SLOWLEY decend the rest of the way down.

Im tired of getting punished for something that I didnt do@ Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad

And how closely have you monitored your speed on the way up???

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Liono wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

JTH wrote:

I think you are right Liono...My mistake Embarassed Sorry Embarassed

No worrys greekman, It's all fun here 😉. We all have a moment when we lose our marbles Fear Fear Fear Fear

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Obviously... 😉 Blink Tee Hee

😂 😂 😂

Pro Member First Officer
Mustangfreak First Officer

CrashGordon wrote:

Mustangfreak wrote:

And how closely have you monitored your speed on the way up???

So I cant go past 250kts going up either? Thats what I'm doing wrong Embarassed Embarassed whoops

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Correct. You can not exceed 250kts below 10,000 ft.

Pro Member First Officer
coolsan First Officer

If you're using autothrottle remeber that even if you reduce speed in the autopilot to 220kts you'll be picking up speed as you descend, so maybe you'll have to reduce speed to 190 or so if over -2000ft/min as to always stay below 250kts.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...